intermediate language in translation tools

Hi,

I have a question,

The translation from english to another well-known language like French,
German o Spanish is possible, but not to one like "Páez", where the
people who speak another language doesn't speak English but Spanish.

The tools that I know display the "source messages" in english
(obvious), but I need one that shows a "intermediate language" (taking
another .po), so, a person could translate the messages from Spanish to
Páez. is there a tool with a feature like that?, If not, I could help to
modify one.

Thanks in advance,

--
Santiago Ruano Rincón
Grupo GNU/Linux Universidad del Cauca

"Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better."

--Albert Camus

http://www.unicauca.edu.co/~santiago/llaves/santiago_pub.asc