Re: gnome

In message <366E30F2.FA532FF8@uow.edu.au>, Andrew Morton writes:
+-----
| So an opportunity to strengthen Linux relative to all other OSes is lost
| because "the goals of GNOME" cater to the lowest common denominator.
+--->8

Show me Cadence and other high-end EDA tools (i.e. more than just FreeHDL) for
Linux and I'll consider taking this bit of egotism seriously.  Until then, a
Linux-specific GNOME is going to be largely ignored around here for practical
reasons.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu