Re: gnome yellow sticky project (projects)

It would be extra cool if gnome would inform the sticky note program
when a particular document is being accessed (is this done with
gnome-history-recently-used or something similar??).  This way, a
whole slew of yellow stickies would pop up when a particular document
or directory is being accessed by other gnome apps (a notepad program,
a web browser, a word processor, etc).

For example: suppose I'm working on writing an article "foo.doc".
Whenever the gnome word processor opens "foo.doc", I want the yellow
sticky program to bring up all the yellow stickies related to foo.doc.
And when I close foo.doc, I want the stickies to disappear with it.

The same thing could be done every time one visits a particular URL,
or edits a particular program within a specified directory.

This could be very useful, particularly because yellow stickies tend
to relate to specific projects.

Is this what CORBA is for?  I'm a pre-newbie in this CORBA stuff.

Aldy