Re: MICO debs! :-)

Alejandro Sierra <asierra@nuclecu.unam.mx> writes:

> Hello,
>
> AFAIK Jim Pick will be the official maintainer of the MICO debianized
> packages. Those impatient can take the debian control files I made for
> myself from:
>
> 	ftp://modelos1.atmosfcu.unam.mx/linux/gnome/mico-debian.tgz

Great!  Thanks.

I compiled it (for i386/libc6) and put the .deb and source files on my
ftp server:

   ftp://ftp.jimpick.com/pub/debian/mico/prelim/

I'll do an upload to Debian when I do some work on it (mostly to get the
Qt and Java stuff built too).  But I tried these, and they work great.

Have fun!

Cheers,

 - Jim

PGP signature