Re: Session management (was Re: Panel GUI)

Nathan> I'm working on getting Gnome going on an alpha-dec-osf3.2 box
Nathan> which doesn't have libSM. I have to agree with Jim that it
Nathan> would be best if Gnome was still mostly functional without
Nathan> session management.

Yeah, that makes sense.  FYI the Gnome configure script should already
handle a missing libSM correctly.  It's definitely a bug if it
doesn't.

Likewise, the session management stuff in libgnomeui should work fine
in the absence of a session manager.  In that case, the functions just
do nothing.

Tom