Problems with current guile?

I ran into a little trouble with Gnome and guile apps recently. It
seems the more current guile (I've got the 4-14 source drop here)
wants to link with "-lguile -lqthreads -lreadline -lm", and although
the config checks for most, -lm doesn't get checked, and in certain
cases, -lqthreads & co. don't get used. I've hacked around it with
some ugliness in gnome-guile-checks.m4, but I was wondering if anyone
else had seen this, or if my guile is built wrong (I'm using an
experimental guile package from debian, but I've also tried building
my own).

Any suggestions?

-Larry
--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/