Re: Problems with current guile?

Hi all,

Some days ago, I sent some patches regarding gnome-guile-checks.m4 to the
list. They should solve this problem (check for -lm, -lqthreads,
- -lreadline) and - most important - use the 'build_guile' script built
together with guile to determine library paths and dependencies.

Seems like no one of the maintainers had time to look at them - they're
not yet in CVS, but you can look at the mailing list archive at the GNOME
site.

Martin