Re: Reminder: GNOME release

Am Fri, 01 May 1998 schrieb Miguel de Icaza:
>Hello,
>
>  Some people have been complaining about the lack of a new release of
>gnome, I guess that is what happens when you hit 'd' too quickly when
>reading gnome-list.
>
>  The reason I have not packaged a new release of gnome is that the
>team at Red Hat labs has been providing daily rpms and cvs tar balls.
Hello all!
The point with the daily rpm's is, that every time always changed on my
system. One time control-panel never runs, one time the Gimp gives up.
I think it's time for a  new release  to give us a chance to get a running
system with gnome.
A little point to the RedHat-devels. Please make shure,that I can find the p
ackages with glint on a standardpoint "X11/gnome" or so. There are many
folders for gnome in the glint-tool. Bad SPEC-files:-( .
By
        THE CATWEAZLE
--
Andreas Rankewitz+++++catweazle@vossnet.de
Haltenhoffstr.212B++++++Tel:0511-2717310

"In the beginning was the Word.

                         The Word is NOT a trademark of Microsoft !"