Re: Reminder: GNOME release

Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to the 'daily' RPM
releases.  My machine can't afford the disk space of keeping the full
source for all the modules locally, so I've been counting on those for
the modules I don't need to touch/look at.

However, as far as I can tell, the last 'daily' package came out May 2,
and since then, the CVS Gimp upgraded a version of gtk+ and won't
compile unless I come up with the new version, which isn't in RPM
format, and I don't have the space to build it.

Info would be useful, even if it's "don't count on the RPMs, that
system's broken, get more disk space, you weenie you!"

Thanx
-Gleef