Latest GNOME RPMs available for rh52

As I mentioned last night, I have a nifty build environment set up, and
worked my way through the list of 'core' GNOME packages over the last
12hrs.  I now have a nearly full set of RPMs available for download from
my machine at work.  Five packages failed to build for one of three
reasons: no tarball, no spec file, or massive compile failure.  These are
listed in the README.

My page: http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/   [gnome/]
FTP site: ftp://anakin.cse.ogi.edu/pub/gnome/

Download away, try them out, let me know if anything is horribly broken (I
can't test them very extensively from home).  I'll try to get together
with whoever else is working on build issues to get spec files in place
and fix any other problems that come up.

TTYAL,
     Omega

P.S. if anyone wants to provide me with a tarball of a minimal development
SuSE system, I can look into building packages for SuSE as well.  I use a
chroot jail to do all this, so I can use just about anyone's root
filesystem...

         Erik Walthinsen <omega@cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user