Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

* Richard Ekle (rekle@hotmail.com) [990806 22:13]:
> One problem I've had at times is that my CD-ROM drive gets stuck closed and
> I can't open it even if it's not mounted!  (And it's not the CDROM itself
> because it never does this in Windows).  Any ideas as to what may be causing
> this?
>
> Rick

The only reason for this is that is *is* mounted. Don't forget you
can't umount it if you have any shells or programs using the
mountpoint.

--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |