Re: GMC feedback / comments

Hi,

I want to say that I agree with George about the behavior of gmc
drag&drops. A "move" should not be the default action when a file is
dragged from gmc to the desktop.

My desktop is where I put things for easy access, I want items on my
desktop to be links to files located on other parts of the drive. It would
be easiest if a drag&drop from gmc made a link from the desktop icon to
the file in the fs tree.

Users should be able to easily link files to their desktop even if they
dont have permission to move them. The best way to make this easy is to
have gmc do the linking on a drag&drop.

Take care,
-FDS