Re: Attention

I totally agree with you.
It took me over three weeks to install gnome.
I don't bitch about it.  I try to understand the problem and obtain solutions.

I think gnome is great and know that it may be a while before it is as sure as other gnu software.

The fact that there is so much unconstructive bitching about gnome is a shame as it will sap the enthusiasm of the gnome programmers.

If the bitchers want to bitch, buy Zin 98 and bitch for a reason (i.e. the loss of your hard earned money).

Greg