Re: Gnocatan 0.20 released - bug fixes only

On Tue, May 04, 1999 at 10:24:33PM +1000, Dave Cole wrote:
> I have fixed a couple of fairly harmless, but annoying bugs in the
> game.  The new version can be downloaded from my home page:
>
> 	http://www.dccs.com.au/~dave/gnocatan/
>
> - Dave
>
> P.S.  Is anyone interested in the game?

I did download the initial release, I tried it, startup-dialog looks OK,
but how to proceed ?
Guess I have to figure that out.

--
greetings, Albert.

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple. After that, it's all learned.
(Bruce Ediger, bediger@teal.csn.org, in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)