GTK window manager

For some time ago, there were a discussion on this list
regarding a GTK window manager for GNOME.

I think that the GNOME project really needs such a
window manager.

A small, quick window manager heavily based on GNOME.

IceWM seems like a good window manager, that almost
fullfill these wishes, so why don't we base the GTK wm
on this.

We can then start with removing what we don't need:

* the icewm panel, etc
* the theme support (if people want themes, they can use
  enlightenment)

and then replace all the menus, etc with GTK.

We can then integrate this wm and gnome perfectly,
just like kwm and kde is integrated

Kenneth