Enlightenment 0.16.3-1: Wow! (Was Re: i586 Gnome for RedHat 6.1?)

Hi, everyone! I just upgraded Enlightenment to 0.16.3-1 and all, that I
can say, is WOW!!! This window manager is fast and zippy--even on my
Pentium 133 system!!! I was a little mift by the little E-pagers but I
like them. I agree, however, that they could be a little confusing for a
novice. Why have the GNOME panel and the E-pagers? Nevertheless, I often
hide the GNOME panel anyway, which is a convenient feature. Wow! Now,
all of a sudden, window manager related operations are zippy and fast.
GNOME could still stand for some speed improvement, however. Overall,
though, I am much happier. We could still use some i586 binaries,
though. A another 15 to 30 percent speed gain is nothing to sneeze at.
Kudos to the Enlightenment team!

Later,
--
Bruce W. Bigby