Re: Window Manager

----- Original Message -----
From: Matthias Warkus <mawarkus@t-online.de>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 5:58 AM
Subject: Re: Window Manager

> +++ Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 10:26:35AM +0300 +++
> Ali Abdin e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> > I'm in the same position kind of - I decided I wanna try to work with
> > sawmill - supposedly its lightweight, I'm also gonna download a few
> > themes for it to play with - and those are /TINY/ size (40K themes as
> > opposed to Enlightenment's multi-MB themes).
>
> You're downloading the wrong themes, there are Enlightenment themes
> smaller than 100 kB and still fully functional.

I just finished updating an E 16 theme (minEguE) In order to make it fully
complient, it ended up being about 500K They can be less, but it is now
recomended that the themes have widgets for dialogs, pagers, epplets, etc.
so the theme size has gone up quite a bit. Still, there is no reason for a
theme to be over 1MB unless it has something special about it (like huge
images, backgrounds, sounds, etc.)

I'm loving E :-)

--Ben