Re: Panel foot menu favorites

+++ Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 07:36:20PM -0400 +++
Michael Stearne e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Not to get to much like Win,

Non-argument. "It would be too much like Windows" should never be a
reason to abandon a good idea. Why shouldn't we put into Gnome what's
good about Windows?

>but also gnome disk search would cool in the
> root of the foot menu by default.  Actually, instead of just the search tool
> why don't you just add  ;-)  something like MacOS's Sherlock II, that's
> pretty cool.

"Why don't you just add"? We accept patches. :-)

NB: I think it's pretty cool to have some kind of search engine
integration in the operating system. Together with an URL-based file
manager and file API (like KDE's) this would be a very reasonable
feature.

mawa
--
Die Hälfte aller Deutschen ist unterdurchschnittlich intelligent.