Re: How do I stop Gnome looking for IP address on boot-up?

I was having the same problem, and after doing what
was said here, it kind of worked.
GNOME doesn't bug me anymore at startup, but now it's
very slow. The following message keeps coming from the
kernel:
neighbour table overflow
This is what is making Gnome slow(i.e, I click some
program, and it takes time to launch, even the most
small ones), does anybody know why?

I'm using Debian potato, Linux 2.2.14 .

Thanks,
Eduardo Silva

=====
Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 19:
"Everyone has the right to[...] seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."
http://www.democracynow.org
http://www.infosubway.org/infosubway/
http://www.freespeech.org
http://damn.tao.ca/