Re: Please help ! major lilo problem !

Ahhh.....

Now I understand where I went wrong and why it
didn't work the first time....

the only problem is that it now seems that I
might have messed up the image for the dos boot.

Any ideas or tips on how to restore this ??

Thanks for your help and of all the others that
replied:)

Sunny

--- Ravi Pratap M <ravi@iitmwww.iitm.ac.in>
wrote:

> Hi Sandeep,
>
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, [iso-8859-1] Sandeep
> Hundal wrote:
>
> > Okay, so I changed some of the text for
> lilo.conf
> > file, namely I changed
> > default=linux  to
> > default=dos
>
> 	After you do that, you have to re-run lilo to
> inform it of the new
> configuration. That's all.
>
> > and read about some of the options. I used
> lilo
> > -D dos and also did lilo -v to get a more
> verbose
>
> 	I used lilo -D to do things on my machine. It
> worked as far as I
> can remember.
>
> HTH,
>
> Ravi
>
> -------
> "Never mind, my friend, if the world finds you
> queer:
>  Just do your own thing !"
>
> 	Ravi Pratap M 	<ravi_pratap@email.com>
>

> --