RE: options when logging out from Gnome - where's the reboot goneto?

brtaylor@inreac.com wrote:

> I'm still running RedHat 5.1. I have a file /etc/shutdown.allow
> containing up to 32 names one per line. Do you have this file? If so
> see if your personal user name is listed.
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks, but again, this is not the answer.

I wonder how Gnome decides what options to present the user at logout?
How is it controlled?  Isn't this the right group to ask such a question?
Perhaps I misread the charter.

Thank you.

	Mike
	stoler@footbag.org