Re: relocate rpm's

On 19 Jan, Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:
+-----
| So the big question is what basic packages must lie under
| /opt/gnome. Just gnome* or everything from gtk+ etc.
+--->8

I currently have a build where everything short of gnome-libs
(including ORBit) is in /usr/local and the rest is under /opt/gnome;
this is an intermediate phase in migrating from a private GNOME build
to a site build.

Things get ugly around the time you put gnome-libs in a different place
from the rest of GNOME.

--
brandon s. allbery      [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]     allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator         [WAY too many hats]           allbery@ece.cmu.edu