balsa and Evolution

  I've just tested for the first time balsa. It looks great, but has three
flaws:

	1. I can't select text in the messages. When displaying messages,
some sort of custom made widget is used instead of GtkText, which makes it
impossible to select text (e.g. urls) from messages. It is very annoying;

	2. No message filtering. That's one of the reasons I'm using
Pine;

	3. Coloring of messages. It's very useful to highlight the reply
portion of a message (usually starts with > ) with a different color.

  I just hope that Evolution doesn't make these same mistakes.
  Thanks for reading this.

--
Gustavo J.A.M. Carneiro
[reinolinux.fe.up.pt/~ee96090]