bonobo

I've been curious about bonobo for some time.  I noticed that no one has
been making rpm's for it.  Why is that?  Is it because its still to
unstable?  Why isn't it a part of gnome-core?

Don't get me wrong.  I have no problem with compiling programs.  It's
just that I've had trouble in the past mixing compilations from source
with rpm installs.  For instance, when I upgraded to RH 6.1 it insisted
on installing rpms for things which I had already installed from source
on my machine.  This despite the fact that I told the installation
program not to.  It messed up things royally.  I prefer to stick with
rpm format.

Thanks in advance,
Tom
Quoteðÿ¿ù%
 of the day for March 27th, 2000
"If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?"
		- Art Hoppe