Re: bonobo

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 00:37:45 Thomas R . Shannon wrote:
> I've been curious about bonobo for some time.  I noticed that no one has
> been making rpm's for it.  Why is that?  Is it because its still to
> unstable?  Why isn't it a part of gnome-core?

I've put one on my website http://www.wainpr.demon.co.uk/gnome.
It's built from current CVS as of yesterday, and is split as usual into
bonobo and bonobo-devel packages.

It's only really useful for playing around with at the moment, but it's quite
neat to see a gnumeric spreadsheet embedded within another program...

Peter