Re: helix and red hat 7

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000 00:16:34 -0400
 Ian Peters <itp helixcode com> wrote:

I'd rather wait a few weeks than a few days and have the installer and other
issues thouroughly tested before release it for RH 7. To bow to public
pressure..get tough skin like Linus. Do you have a bandwidth meter with the
installer yet?  like 220KB/sec or 3KB/sec
#
#Helix Code will of course be releasing Helix GNOME for Red Hat 7.0
#machines.  The transition to Red Hat 7.0 has been a tricky one for us,
#as we are adapting to some of the dramatic changes the Red Hat folks
#put into 7.0.  We are currently in the testing phase (ie our installer,
#updater, and packages have all been built).  We will be releasing it as
#soon as we are confidant that everything is working right -- this
#should happen in the next few days.

adam http://www.kaikun.org 4,000+ photos