Gnome File Mangers?

> Agreed.  Personally, I don't really like Nautilus at all, but it's
> better than GMC imho, so it's what I use.  Nautilus just doesn't seem to
> "fit" with the rest of GNOME, feels weird.  ^,^  But that's me.

Yeah. Gnome has this... look. It's hard to explain but I like it. This
does raise another question: Are GMC and Nautilus the only two choices
out there for Gnome file managers? I'm sure there are more but I like
asking what someone has used, liked and tested before just scouring
Freshmeat for stuff.

I know Nautilus is gonna get better as Mozilla gets better and when they
finish in the features department they can move onto the performance
department. However it isn't cutting it for my NOT REALLY SUPER FAST
computer at the moment.

Joshua