Re: Nautilus problem...

There's something mysterious going on with ORBit or OAF that occasionally
manifests itself as error messages at startup that so far nobody has been
able to debug. That unpleasant dialog that suggests rebooting as one
possible cure is a stopgap solution to try to make Nautilus users' lives
easier until we can figure out exactly what ORBit/OAF horkage is occurring.

Everyone at Eazel agrees completely that you shouldn't have to reboot your
computer to fix problems. We would never intentionally write software that
requires this.

John