G-Panel problem

Hey everybody,
I'm new to linux, so may be my problem would sound trivial, but it is unsolvable for me, now. I'm running debian linux (potatoe 2.2r2). After starting X11 and window manager (I have tried Enlightenment and Sawmill), everything work OK, except gnome-panel. gnome-panel and gnome-panel-data are installed and I don't remember making any changes to any file related to X11 or Gnome. Should I edit .xsession .xClients and .xinitrc (if yes then how?) I can't find any documentation. Help me please.   -SCUD

Kam do kina ci divadla? http://kultura.seznam.cz