Problem is gone. -> Re: How to keep the panel raised.

Hans Deragon wrote:

> Greetings.
>
>   This might seam a stupid question, but I would like my panel
>   to remain always showing above (in front of) the other windows
>   on my desktop.
>
>   In the control-center, Desktop/Panel/Miscellaneous panel,
>   I have set on the "Raise panels on mouse-over", but nothing
>   happens when I move my mouse over the panel.  I cannot find
>   any other option to enable such a feature.
>
>   Is there any option to keep the panel raised?  I am using
>   the latest Ximian gnome software and Red Hat 6.2.
>
> Sincerely,
> Hans Deragon

The odd thing is that while I was working today,
I just noticed that now my panel always remain raised,
as I wanted and configured in the Gnome controller center.

Many people helped me but nothing seamed to work.  But
after working on my project, I noticed that the panel
now remains raised.  I cannot tell why this happened,
what I did.  I did not logoff since my original
email, thus Gnome was not restarted.

Its probably a bug of some sort, but I cannot
reproduce it.

Thanks to all that replied,
Hans Deragon