annoying removal problem

Dear List,

Sorry about spammin you all but I have to ask how do I unsubscribe from
this list? I have gone to the webpage for the list but to unsubscribe it
appears that I need a password. Well yeah, I do have one but its been
forgotton (doh!). I emailed someone that I thought was in charge of the
list but I dont seem to have been removed.

You may ask why do I want to leave. Well the answer is that I had GNOME
running on my RH6.1 and one day I woke up, logged in, and was told the
darn panel couldnt start - segmentation fault. I uploaded HELIX - same
problem. I emailed a guy from GNOME adn we were in discussion on how to
fix the problem. He was quite helpful but I just decided to rip it all out
and do a network install of Mandrake 7.2 and now woe-ah! I cant believe
how much simpler life is. ANd I am now running KDE *boo hiss* but I have
to tell ya'll it seems far better than gnome :)))))

Far nicer layout. I am all for the command line but the KDE panel and
popup menu is very helpful and I can find what I want. It just saves me
days instead of having to look for that gawd dang command line prompt if I
want to check something with the system.

Since installign Drake I now have LICQ, SAMBA, DIVX and AVI and many other
things working nicely - things i was struggling to get working on RH.

BUT IF YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE MYSELF WITHOUT A PASSWORD I WOULD BE
DEEPLY OBLIGED.                        |

THANK YOU KINDLY,                      |

JAS                                    |