Re: annoying removal problem

At the bottom of every Gnome E-mail, there is a link. Go to it. At the
bottom of the html page you will get there is an option for subscribers to
change their detais. Fill your E-mail address in, and it'll send you to
another page. On that last page there is a link "Forgotten Your Passowrd".
If you click on this, you will be sent your passowrd again. Once you have
received your password, go back to that site and unsubscribe.

I really have you idea why so many people have problems with this?! It's
really straightforward I think, but anyway, I hope this helps ;-)

Ralph