Re: Nautilus...

Nautilus does not support Redhat 7 yet. If you want to see all the
features actually work then install
Redhat 6.2
I am personally waiting for Redcarpet.

F.Y.I
You probably would have never gotten a reply on this message because the
fact that nautilus isnt
suppoted is pasted all over the nautilus website, but i hate it when
people on this list ignore simple
questions.