Re: Red Carpet 0.9 beta

Rather than continuing this ongoing rant in my inbox, would you please
realize that a) you need to learn how RPM works and work with it to
convince it that you're machine is OK (at least to you) or b) don't
use Red Carpet.  If you just want a way to pick up rpms just go to
ximian's (or redhat's, or whomever's) ftp site and pull them from
there. Nobody's making you use this.

Here are some RPM links if you want to learn how it works so you can
fix your dependency problems:
RPM HOWTO		http://www.rpm.org/RPM-HOWTO/index.html
Maximum RPM (the book)	http://www.rpmdp.org/rpmbook/
The Official RPM site	http://www.rpm.org/