Re: Click to focus, clicking title bar

This is a Sawfish issue which as far as I'm concerned has some serious
focus damage.  I haven't tried the new 37.3 but earlier version behave
poorly and really need to be fixed for the up coming release of GNOME.
This is what I sent to the sawfish list but didn't really get a good
response.

Try this simple action:
1) Open a gnome-terminal window in a workspace.
2) Click on any gnome menu, either the foot or top menu bar.
3) Click on the background to close the menu.
4) Magically your window has now annoyingly lost focus.

Heres another one:
1) Create two workspaces.
2) Bind alt-1 to go to workspace 1 and alt-2 to workspace 2 (aka Window
Maker)
3) Open a window in each workspace.
4) Work with going back and forth between workspaces.
5) Sooner or later the windows you had focused will loose them.

And yet another one:
1) Open 3 or 4 windows on a workspace such as a terminal, gmix and gedit
2) Have the terminal have focus
3) Switch to gmix and close it.
4) Focus should return to the terminal, annoyingly it doesn't

Hopefully 37.3 has resolved some of this ugliness.