Re: cronosII mail client for Gnome

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 10:38:38PM -0500, David McGlone wrote:
> hello everyone, I have really noticed gnome does not have a good GUI mail
> client. I tried cronosII from the gnome.org web site and it is ok. It lacks an
> address book, and it forgets some of the settings when changes are made and it
> does'nt send the signature.
>
> can anyone recomend a good GUI mail client for Gnome?

Sure.  Evolution.

http://www.ximian.com/evolution

It's still in development but is the most featureful mailer you're
likely to find right now.  Give it a look; it may not be ready for you
yet but it will shortly.  And it's getting towards 1.0, so now's the
time to should if there's a feature you need.  ;-)

--
Ian Peters      "...it is 5 am and the sun has charred the other
itp gnu org      side of the earth and come back to us and painted