Re: cronosII mail client for Gnome

Well if you want a real good GUI based mail client, Polarbar is also very good. The only catch is that it is actually a JAVA based email
package. It has however run great for me on my Red Hat 7 box with the Blackdown JAVA runtime installed. Great features, filters, and
other extras. You would be loosing out if you did not at least look at it. www.polarbar.org

I've also played with Balsa a bit, and it also looks good. Nice thing is that you can sync your Palm with the Gnome address book and
Balsa uses the Gnome address book so there you have that pipe.

Evolution is also supposed to have tie ins with a Palm Pilot, as well, though it has given me more problems then actually working that.
Other then the Palm bit, it however has run great for me as well, nice features.

Of the three above, Polarbar would be the most feature rich, and most stable, in fact it has never crashed on me. Though I don't know
anyway of hooking it in to my Palm.

					Sean