RE: Is there hope?

Those interested in building a Linux system from scratch can get packages
containing all the needed components from the following FTP site:

	ftp://packages.linuxfromscratch.org

The parent web site also provides 343-page, impeccably detailed manual to
follow, plus links to listservs and newgroups where you can share ideas, and
get help with problems, related to this project.

	http:/www.linuxfromscratch.org

I'm about to launch into this project myself. Wish me luck!

Cheers!