Re: Connecting internet with Gnome Redhad 6.2

I'm sorry, I didn't give out enough information. I"m trying to connect to the internet through cable internet. I have Redhat 6.2 with Gnome. And I think that using DHCP would be easier and less trouble, I did go in my control pannel and into network configuration but just can't figure out how to make it work. Like which entries I should enter and wich I should leave alone...or am I at the right place at all? Because I read somewhere that in linuxconf there is also some networking tools there as well.

Thanks for the responses.