RE: gnome-vfs: Can anyone compile it on Solaris 2.6?

Hmph.
Seeing as gnome-vfs is pretty fundamental, I guess that means
"GNOME 1.4 will not be available on Solaris 2.6/7"
:-(

That's a pity, but I suppose I have to move with the times.

So much for the test compile of GNOME 1.4. Clearly I need to check out
the upgrade path to Solaris 8. Man, I _hate_ OS upgrades...