Re: Random background images? How?

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 01:20:52PM -0500, David Bordoley wrote:
> I don't believe that nautilus supports this type of functionality, but
> you can always post a enhancement request on bugzilla.

Forige a relative newbie to this Gnome thing. I'm still trying to figure
out the ineractions of all the peices. I thought that the window manager,
or Gnome itslef would handle this. How does Nautilis (which is a file
browswer, right) enter inot this picture.

Or am I lost as to how all this fits together?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin