Re: Problems w/ multiple sessions?

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 05:27, Jeff Vincent wrote:

> Apparently they don't like being run at the same time.
>  I dont' recall this same problem w/ Gnome 1.4.  Has
> anyone else seen this?

 Thats interesting, I setup LTSP on my machine last week, I had it setup
about 1 year ago and it worked quite well.

This time, When I logged in on the xterminal the whole machine (server)
ground to a halt.  I had assumed that gnome 2 is placing to much strain
on the resources of the machine (as compared with gnome 1.x)

Has any one else noticed this sort of thing?

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss