Re: gnome / enlightenment

On Thu, 2002-10-03 at 04:15, Klaus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use mandrake 9 and gnome 2.
> In the control panel, there is no more possibility to choose graphical
> environnement, for example enlightenment.

The gnome2 control center doesn't have a window manager selector at the
moment. I'm not sure what the plan is for that.

Without one the way to switch window managers -- for example from
sawfish to enlightenment -- is

  killall sawfish; enlightenment&

from a terminal.

> When I start dircetly enlightenment, the command "panel" does'nt exist any
> more.

The Gnome Panel is now named "gnome-panel".

--Ben