Re: Are these "troubles" due to RedHat 8 or Gnome 2 ?

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 08:42, Geoffrey wrote:

> Although I'm perfectly capable of command line solutions (vi rules),
> that's not a reasonable expectation.  You just don't remove
> functionality and call it better.

I believe you actually missed something here.  The functionality hasn't
been changed.  One can still run different window managers.  They have
always been able to do so.  It is how it's accomplished that you don't
care for.  Fair enough, each have there own desires.  I really don't
think this is much of an issue and if it is and enough people want it
I'm sure we'll see a different solution.

--
George Farris <george gmsys com>