Re: Are these "troubles" due to RedHat 8 or Gnome 2 ?

Havoc Pennington wrote:
Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com> writes:
I think Iain quite clearly stated why this is stupid.  But as I've
heard, GNOME2.2 will have a wonderful WM capplet for letting new users
break their setup.

If the word "window manager" shows up in the GUI, I'll raise hell
about it. Broken broken broken.

Not that I think it should, but do you suggest that a gui function to change the window manager should not be available? I don't care what you call it, personally it's just another way of tuning the look and feel of the overall user interface.

Havoc