Re: Problems with gnome2 after upgrade ( Red Carpet Snapshot )

I'm having the exact same problem, also with Redhat 7.3.  I also traced
it back to nautilus.  I "fixed" the problem by downgrading the the
10/13/2002 snapshots.  However, using this set of snaps, all the
nautilus icons are screwed up.  Every icon has been changed to the
generic one, in my case a blank piece of paper.
Steve