Problems with gnome2 after upgrade ( Red Carpet Snapshot )

Hi:
     I'm tried to install Gnome2 from the latest snapshot from Red Carpet.
My system is Red Hat Linux 7.3. All upgrade seems to go ok, but after
restart the box, and once I informed the login/password in the gdm, all I
can get is the Gnome2 Splash screen. I can run applications from console
exporting the display env. var., but some apps seems to not work properly
( i I execute nautilus &, nothing happens ).

Any idea?

Thanks and regards