Re: gnome-volume-control problem

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 03:34, Marc Williams wrote:
> I don't know if this is a Gnome issue or a Red Hat issue.  Please
> forgive me if it's the latter.

I have a related problem, I run rh7.2, and upgraded my gnome 2 system
via ximian yseterday.

When I log in today the gnome volume mixer pops up, before anything
else, now WM or anyting.  I select exit from the menu and then the login
splash screen appears and login goes as expected.

Anyone know how I can prevent this, I'm quite prone to logging in and
going to make a cofffee, it's a minor pain to come back and fine the
loging hasn't happend .

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss