Issue with Nautilus browsing ADS shares

Hello list:

When attempting to browse Windows XP computers that are joined to my
Windows 2003 domain, I get the following error:

The folder contents could not be displayed.

You do not have the permissions necessary to view the contents of
"Windows Network: techman".

However, when I manually execute the smbclient command, it works just
fine:

smbclient //techman/apptools

	-or-

smbclient -L techman

I simply am prompted to supply my password, and then it allows access.

As a note, I have samba installed and also winbind.  My system has been
joined to the domain, and when I login via gdm, I use my Windows 2003
domain username/password.