gnome-terminal on Mac OS X?

Right. No longer being able to resist the temptation, I went out an bought one of those *small* Macs... Just playing around with a little now... I won't leave GNOME entirely because of this, though; in fact one of the things I really would like to try out, is how well X11/Gtk/GNOME apps work on Darwin... So, has anyone tested this? Perhaps you have a ready-made version of some of all of GNOME? In particular, I would be interested in gnome-terminal, as having a proper X11 terminal emulator seems to be useful when testing this. I have xterm already, of course, but gnome-terminal would obviously be a lot nicer...

- Toralf